Actress Sanuja wish to pair up with Surya and Viya

New face actress Sanuja said that she is interested to pair with Surya and Vijay. The shooting of the film Parimala Thiraiarangam produced by actor Seeman is taking place near Dindigul. Sanuja who did the female lead role in the film Renigunta is doing the female lead role in this film also.

Sanuja while speaking to the media said,” I hail from Cannanore district in Kerala. Right from my young age I have been acting as a child artist in Malayalam films. So far I have acted in 33 films. The Telugu film Bangaram in which I have acted with Pawan Kalyan was a great success at the box office.

When I acted as Trisha’s sister in the film Bheema directed by Lingusamy, his assistant Panneerselvam introduced me as a heroine in the film Renigunta. The dumb girl role which I donned this film was received well by the audience. Now I am pairing with Vimal in the film titled Ethan.

When I was shooting for Renigunta, I stayed in Chinnalapatti for a month’s time. The people prepared paniyaram, idly and puttu. I have got lot of affection for the people of Chinnalapatti. Now again I have come here for the shooting of the film Parimala Thiraiarangam. I am very happy because of this. My brother Sanoop is also acting in this film. I want to pair with Vijay and Surya.”