‘Femme Fatale’ is my best ever album: Spears

Femme FatalePop star Britney Spears, who is releasing a record after two years' gap, says "Femme Fatale" is her best work in the field of music so far.
"The b***h is back and better than ever! I think it's the best album ('Femme Fatale') I have ever made. There's nothing to say. I'll let the music speak for me," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That's what I want from the music I listen to," she added.
The 29-year-old has been busy promoting "Femme Fatale", which is coming out Tuesday.
Spears also said she's enjoying being back in the limelight and has especially loved working on "Femme Fatale" with Black Eyed Peas star Will.i.am.
"Oh my God, he's amazing! He's so much fun and he's funny and he's a charm. I love him, he's great. I love the Black Eyed Peas, so when they told me I'd be working with him, I was just like 'Oh my God, I can't wait," she said.
Earlier Spears gave hits like "Baby One More Time" and "In the Zone".


--
Posted By $hri to NEW CINE BUZZ at 3/28/2011 07:56:00 PM