Melanie Brown pregnant


Melanie-BrownSinger Melanie Brown is pregnant with her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte.
The former Spice Girl already has 12-year-old Phoenix Chi and three-year-old Angel Iris from previous relationships, while Belafonte also has six-year-old daughter, Giselle, from a former partner.
"We're really excited. We wouldn't have planned and waited for four yours to have a baby if we weren't really excited about it and ready for it. Even though you can never really be truly ready," she told Hello magazine.
The couple, who have been married for three-and-half years, celebrated the news with a glass of champagne, reports contactmusic.com.
"I promptly got a bottle of Cristal champagne and said, 'Baby, enjoy this glass because you can't drink anymore!' I must tell you, she really enjoyed that glass of Cristal," said Belafonte.
The singer also revealed they are not eager to know the sex of the child.
"I haven't fully decided if I want to know or not. I'm over the first trimester, so I'm past the shady three months and on to safe territory. The first three months, I was pretty sick and tired, to be honest, which I've never been before."


--
Posted By $hri to NEW CINE BUZZ at 3/22/2011 06:06:00 PM