Actress Sandhya has injured while shooting

Sandhya made her debut in Tamil in the film Kadhal. She continued to act in many films including Koodal Nagar, Dishyum and Mahesh Saranya Mattrum Palar. She is also acting in Telugu and Malayalam films.

Now she is currently acting in the Malayalam film Three Kings. The shooting of this film is taking place near Chalakudi. A scene featuring Indrajith and Sandhya riding a bike was shot.

Since there slush in the road due to heavy rains, the bike skidded. Because of this, Sandhya fell from the bike. She sustained severe injuries in her hand and burns in her leg because of the silence. So immediately she was rushed to hospital. She is being given treatment there.

Sandhya while speaking about this said,” Luckily I escaped from the accident. I have being given treatment in the hospital. I am taking rest in the hotel. I will start acting after I am fully cured.”