Thanks to Shazahn Padamsee South commitmentsk

After her debut Hindi movie 'Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year', Shazahn Padamsee was nowhere to be seen in Bollywood for many more months to come, thanks to her South commitments. However now after a gap of over a year, she would be seen in a Hindi film all over again with 'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji' up for release. A film where she is paired opposite Ajay Devgn, this Madhur Bhandarkar directed affair promises Shazahn a much greater role to play than her previous outings.

Happy with the way she managed to perform in the film, Shazahn credits her smooth run to the experience she gained in South where she acted in a couple of films in the interim period.

"I would attribute my stint down South to have played a major role in helping me prepare for my part in 'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji'", says Shazahn with a tone of gratitude in her voice, "There it was a complete training ground where I even fell off a harness from the height of 20 feet. Then I also shot in a palace where I had to dance amidst hundreds of people."

All smiles for the manner in which her role has shaped up in this slice of life comedy which would arrive on 28th January, Shazahn says, "All of this was a great experience as it helped me to pick things much faster in 'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji'. I came back as an enriched professional on my return from South."

We wish the ‘Kanimozhi’ beauty all the best for her forthcoming Hindi venture.