Karthi speaks about his Siruthai movie

Karthi while speaking to the media said,” I am really very happy that I am donning dual roles in my fifth film itself. I have not expected that this will happen so fast. My brother donned the police officer roles in Kaaka Kaaka and Singam in a different style.

I took some advice from my brother to act in this film. I could have done the police officer role with ease if it had been a single role but I have donned the role of a pick pocket called Rocket Raja. Because of this I met some real pick pockets.

Their life style is totally different. Apart from what is required for the film, I also got lots of other information from them. I have not given any message through this film.

I came to know through my film Paiyya that everyone wants to see a jolly good film with their families. This film is fit to be viewed by all family members.”